Sunday, August 30, 2009

are you going in the store like that?

Things are going really well with Peter Pan. He loves Henry. ITs a good thing, because if I had to choose between Henry and Pan well......... Kidding. Pan has been such a help with Henry, taking him out without being asked, in fact he wants to hold him every chance he gets. Such bonus points. However, I could write a book on things Pan says that would offend a normal girl. Luckily I grew up with a Dad who has absolutely no social filter on his mouth so I am used to being picked on and generally can roll most comments off my shoulders if not too personal.  Well I was going to Target and perhaps Belk to check out the Lilly Pulitzer clearance. Btw they are no longer carrying that line, and I am devastated. Devastated. I digress. Well its Saturday in South Mississippi for goodness sake. I did not don my pearls, or roll my hair nor makeup for that matter.  Why should I when most of the other patrons have on house shoes and/or are hung over college girls. Anyways. Pan looked and me and I swear to you with conviction he asks " Are you going in Belk like that?"  Hell yes I am!!!!!! Its not Maison Weiss or Saks . Its Belk. I'm not gonna get better service or be looked at like I cant' afford anything. The sales clerks will sell me my clearance Lilly no matter what I look like. Until he buys make-up for me then he can't comment on my lack of wearing it. Cause just about anywhere I go during the day in Hattiesburg, where I don't know a soul, is without a doubt a waste of makeup

No comments: