Sunday, August 30, 2009

Puppy Love. Is it bad I want to keep him dehydrated?


So it has been a while since I have written. A lot has happened. I have reached my ultimate or rather  major goal in my life since College. I got a Puppy. Please meet Henry Jackson Liles. He is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and is just precious. I feel like Charlotte from Sex and the City. She had one and whats more, my precious Henry is much like Charlotte's Elizabeth Taylor--a reject dog. My adorable puppy was discounted because he is the wrong color. He is red with white markings and he should be white with red markings. It was meant to be. I can't imagine loving a child because I love Henry so much and I know that it does not even compare to having a child. But having him has also brought to mind what kind of Mom I will be. I think good. Not too nervous, but I have had some thoughts I think I'll share.
              Is it bad that when I put water in his bowl, I think well I better not put too much. Water =Pee. Also, I let him sleep with me the other night. Henry 1 Sarah 0. 

No comments: